Sports Field Analysis & Consulting
Sport Turf Consulting has been specializes in planning and implementing the construction and maintenance of landscaped and turfed areas in new site developments and the reconstruction and rehabilitation of existing sites.
MAIN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Determine composition and drainage capacity of topsoil
- Identify appropriate subgrade treatments or root zone amendments
- Draft careful bid specifications to facilitate project goals
- Develop a maintenance program for any situation
- Advise on synthetic field construction and management
- Focus your resources where they will have the greatest impact
GOLF COURSE IMPROVEMENT SERVICES
- Critical review and definition of existing problems.
- Maintenance program review and evaluation.
- Master Planning for golf course maintenance.
MAINTENANCE SERVICES: grow-in and long term
- Grow-in consulting and project supervision.
- Selection of golf course maintenance equipment.
- Execution and monitoring of integrated pest management program.
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
- Environmental impact analysis of golf course grow-in and long-term maintenance.
- Development of irrigation system design criteria, site specific to the golf architect’s needs.
- Turfgrass and natural grass selection.
- Revegetation concepts.
- Development of site specific integrated pest management programs to minimize environmental impact.
- Maintenance facility development.
AGRONOMY, CONSTRUCTION, AND PLANTING SERVICES
- Investigation of site specific local climatic conditions.
- Review and selection of golf course construction materials.
- Review of soil and water tests.
- Development of technical specifications for green construction and planting.
- Development of turf nurseries.
- Soil testing and pre-plant soil amendment recommendations.
- Quality control monitoring throughout the construction stages of the new golf course.
- Grassing field supervision.